(1) Pentalobe 5-point star screwdriverTo get inside your iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5/5S/5C you will need a pentalobe 5-point star screwdriver. There are two pentalobe screws on opposite sides of the USB dock at the bottom of the aforementioned iPhones, that must be removed. These are special screws created by Apple so you need this special tool!
(1) Miniphillips screwdriverTo get inside your iPhone 3G/3GS you will need a very small phillips screwdriver. There are two tiny phillips screws on opposite sides of the USB dock at the bottom on your iPhone 3GS that must be removed.
Once inside your iPhone (all models), there are tiny phillips screws that will need to be removed in order to access various areas and remove certain parts.
(1) Mini suction cupAfter the screws on opposite sides of the USB dock have been removed, the suction cup is used to lift up the iPhone screen. The pry tools and guitar picks can also come in handy during the removal of your iPhone screen.
(1) Mini flathead screwdriverThe small flathead is used to remove the hollow second layer screws in the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S models. It can also be used to push the metal screw mounts of the iPhone 4/4S screens frame away from the housing, during removal.
(2) Durable non-conductive pry tools
(2) Durable non-conductive guitar picksUse the non-conductive pry tools and picks when unplugging cables and antennas that are attached to your iPhone’s logic board. This is a good precaution to avoid potential static and short circuit damage.
- 1 x 7 in 1 Tools Kit Set