- Engraving pen is used to inscribe on almost any material like metal, wood, glass or plastic material.
- Engraving pen can be used to protect all types of valuables with identifying markings and even perform delicate personalization of items.
- Engraving pen enables precision cordless engraving anywhere by anyone.
- Personalize your sporting gear, children’s toys, tools, etc.
- The diamond tipped bit enables engraving in glass, metal, ceramic and plastic.
- Comfortable contoured grip allows for greater control
- Engraving pen is easy and comfortable to use.
How to Use
Hold the engraver as you would hold a pencil, with either your thumb or forefinger over the button. The button is very sensitive, so only a light touch is required to activate it. Touch the bit to the item to be engraved.
Practice on inexpensive material to get a feel for it before attempting to engrave finished jewelry items.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Diamond tip bit.
- 20,000 RPM motor to engrave glass, metal, ceramic and plastic.
- diamond tip